Type: Full-time (6 month FTC)
Location: Hybrid – Central Belt / South of Scotland / North of England
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
The brand specialist will ensure that the ThermaFY brand remains consistent across all advertising platforms and campaigns. The individual will be responsible for developing brand strategies and plans which will aid in driving sales. The ideal candidate should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies and ensure brand consistency at all times.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure consistency in brand-related decisions.
- Analyze and report on brand performance.
- Monitor market and consumer trends.
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports.
- Supervising advertising, product design to maintain consistency in branding.
- Managing budgets for campaigns.
- Identify suitable networking events for ThermaFY to attend.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with potential future trends.
- Create and organise a strategic branding and business development plan. •
- Create and execute newsletters, social media posts and other activities.
- Compose case studies to suit different opportunities.
- Design and execute specific campaigns to promote events.
- Optimise our website to ensure branding is seamless and the content displayed is up to date.
- Collaborate seamlessly with business development strategy.
About ThermaFY Group
ThermaFY is a technology start-up based in the Scottish Borders, which operates using real-time thermal analysis solutions combined with cutting-edge software. Our focus is to collect and interpret thermal data that supports us in tailoring our solutions to tackle fundamental social and environmental issues. At present, ThermaFY currently operates across the healthcare, housing, energy, and agricultural industries combined. Our team is committed to providing solutions that encompass sustainability and social good, which are upheld by our partnerships with NatWest’s Climate Entrepreneur Accelerator and Microsoft’s AI for Earth program.
We are not a company that will give you a rule book or a step-by-step guide. Instead, we are an ambitious forward-thinking company that has succeeded in developing a creative and open-minded work culture. We are passionate about what we do and our ability to make a difference. As such, we want positive, ambitious, and proactive self-starters who share our vision to join our journey.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.