Type: Full-time (6 month FTC)
Location: Hybrid – Central Belt / South of Scotland / North of England
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
The ThermaFY ECO team is growing and we are excited to announce we will be recruiting for a Business Development Manager. Our ECO team is passionate and driven to support homeowners in making better decisions, improving their home energy efficiency, and supporting a transition to Net-Zero.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the business by identifying and developing new opportunities within property estate management and support services with a particular focus on housing associations. The role will involve building and expanding the presence of the company and its brand while developing a suitable business development strategy, focused on growing the current client base.
This role will initially be on a 6-month fixed term contract (FTC) with a view to go permanent next year. ThermaFY promotes flexible working, meaning the successful candidate would have the opportunity to work remotely and from our office in Kelso.
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Be proactive in coming up with new strategies which will support the growth of the business.
- Think critically when planning to assure project success.
- Identify partnership opportunities.
- Be responsible for arranging meetings with current and prospective clients.
- Attend networking events.
- Pitching to C-Level decision-makers.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- Communicate effectively with the client to understand client requirements and identify where ThermaFY ECO can add value to their business.
- Ensure consistent delivery exploring gaps in the market, and take the lead with Sales.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders through forecasting and tracking of opportunities.
- Liaise with operational colleagues to gain support when delivering sales propositions.
About ThermaFY Group
ThermaFY is a technology start-up based in the Scottish Borders, which operates using real-time thermal analysis solutions combined with cutting-edge software. Our focus is to collect and interpret thermal data that supports us in tailoring our solutions to tackle fundamental social and environmental issues. At present, ThermaFY currently operates across the healthcare, housing, energy, and agricultural industries combined. Our team is committed to providing solutions that encompass sustainability and social good, which are upheld by our partnerships with NatWest’s Climate Entrepreneur Accelerator and Microsoft’s AI for Earth program.
We are not a company that will give you a rule book or a step-by-step guide. Instead, we are an ambitious forward-thinking company that has succeeded in developing a creative and open-minded work culture. We are passionate about what we do and our ability to make a difference. As such, we want positive, ambitious, and proactive self-starters who share our vision to join our journey.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.